The Post team reports on how industry experts believe the landmark partnership between Catlin and China Re will be a catalyst for a boom in Lloyd's investment from insurers in emerging economies.
- Munich Re to cut 900 jobs as reinsurer targets profits surge in 2018
- Ombudsman launches review following undercover investigation
- Axa denies U-turn after customer has excess refunded from Liverpool car park fire
- Aviva hires LV and Zurich bosses in commercial growth plan
- Cost of motor claims hits highest ever level
- Blog: Medical hope for mesothelioma patients and asbestos insurers
- Rising Star: Matthew Vamplew, DAS UK Group