This week the Post team reports on the potential £30m High Court battle facing Endsleigh following its alleged failure to provide "technically accurate" claims handling for Brightside and Markerstudy.
- Cost of motor claims hits highest ever level
- Ombudsman launches review following undercover investigation
- Munich Re to cut 900 jobs as reinsurer targets profits surge in 2018
- Analysis: A healthy mind: Providing mental healthcare in PMI
- Loss adjusting and insurtech gains fail to stem Charles Taylor profit decline at full year
- Axa denies U-turn after customer has excess refunded from Liverpool car park fire
- MCE to pull out of Ireland following ‘incredibly disappointing’ loss of passporting