This week the Post team reports on the joint venture between the Ministry of Justice and mobile phone operators to tackle the problem of unsolicited text messaging from claims management firms.
- Cost of motor claims hits highest ever level
- Aviva hires LV and Zurich bosses in commercial growth plan
- Ombudsman launches review following undercover investigation
- Munich Re to cut 900 jobs as reinsurer targets profits surge in 2018
- Loss adjusting and insurtech gains fail to stem Charles Taylor profit decline at full year
- MCE to pull out of Ireland following ‘incredibly disappointing’ loss of passporting
- Rising Star: Matthew Vamplew, DAS UK Group