With insurance one of the key strategic priorities for Barclays Bank, Gary Duggan, managing director, insurance & investments, talks to Post reporter Amy Ellis about his plans going forward.
- Video: Insurers and claimant lawyers react to whiplash reform
- Sabre delivers COR of 68.5% following IPO
- Underlying performance needs to improve, says Lloyd’s CFO
- Lloyd’s struck by £2bn loss from nat cats
- Zurich appoints former RSA boss Robinson as chief underwriting officer
- Ombudsman launches review following undercover investigation
- Insurance leaders pledge to pass on personal injury reform savings