Were you more or less optimistic about England's chances of winning the World Cup after the second game?
An easy question-less.
Who played well for England against Algeria?
David James did all that cou
- Government to unveil discount rate reform
- Claimant lawyers accuse government of ‘washing its hands’ of injured people
- RSA's Gail Parker on using internal brand engagement to better serve customers
- Tributes paid to former APPG insurance deputy chair Baroness Turner
- City Minister on why the government is supporting insurance as the engine of the economy
- Insurance leaders pledge to pass on personal injury reform savings
- XL Catlin adds Brexit continuity clause to policies