Was he about to announce his retirement following his move ‘upstairs' to take on the role of executive chairman? Or was he perhaps on the cusp of replacing Sandy Scott as CEO of the Chartered
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Blog: Are manufacturers recall ready?
- Saffron eyes up further acquisitions following purchase of Farmer Insurance