Not so Axa’s fraud boss Ed Frost, who told Penny that during his time studying Biology at Preston University, he lived, it later transpired, almost right next door to a massive fraud ring. Frost was r
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair