Not quite so lucky, however, was a host PR from Ageas when a waitress lost her footing and spilt three ice-cold glasses of bubbly down her back. Jumping to her feet with a screech to match Maria Shara
- Post-Grenfell research lays bare fire safety test failures
- Civil Liability Bill gets second reading in Lords
- Roundtable: Where next for personal injury reform?
- Markerstudy capacity owner QIC sees profit fall
- The ABI credit hire GTA needs to better reflect today's vehicle technology
- Personal injury motor claims hit near decade low, government figures show
- Obituary: Norman Cottington, industry mourns rehab 'trailblazer'