However, Penny made a mental note never to back a tip from RSA’s outgoing UK and Western Europe boss Adrian Brown, after a conversation with his new employer. AJG international CEO David Ross told Pen
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in