Nothing unexpected, Penny thought, considering the cuts to legal aid introduced just over a year ago. However, Dacey said, that doesn’t mean it’s all amateur hour over at the courts, or that insurers
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in