The firm, which covers health, employee benefits and HR support services, is one of Birmingham's oldest companies, and covers more than 400 000 people under health and accident insurance policies.
- SSP users experiencing further difficulties following last week's disruption
- This week: Proceedings and premiums
- Sedgwick UK shakes up leadership team after Cunningham Lindsey merger
- Cunningham Lindsey to be rebranded Sedgwick following acquisition
- Campaigners call for ONS to collate motor data for policymakers
- My other life: Mark Murray, Allianz Insurance, Countdown champion
- Insurance data could have been used in Leave campaign, claims whistleblower