Things are going well for Will at Reading-based insurers Strobes Ingliss Norton. His ability to communicate effectively with brokers and clients is making him an increasingly valued member of Strobes'
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn