Apparently tea leaves are pinching catalytic converters from vehicles in supermarket car parks and selling them for £100 cash (they take four minutes to unbolt and cost £800 to replace). Some not-so-b
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role