Whether via personal injury, design & construction or car policies, UK market insurers are widely exposed to the fallout from various types of construction-related losses.
What might be surprising is
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- CII warns 'long way to go' even as gender pay gap numbers fall
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role