Let's start with some definitions and basic facts:
• What is Generation Y?
It is often abbreviated to ‘Gen Y' or referred to as ‘Millennials'.
Precise definitions vary but, broadly speaking, we're tal
- Gable had 60,000 UK policyholders when it collapsed
- Video: Insurers and claimant lawyers react to whiplash reform
- Business interruption to fall under terrorism cover
- Analysis: Passing up on passporting
- Over half of Lloyd’s MGAs have under resourced teams
- Smart Driver Club in talks with insurers to increase capacity
- Sabre delivers COR of 68.5% following IPO