Vehicle crime in the UK has fallen by 80% since 1993. There are now around three vehicle thefts for every 1000 vehicles, compared to 20 thefts per thousand in 1993, according to a recent Home Office r
- Post-Grenfell research lays bare fire safety test failures
- Civil Liability Bill gets second reading in Lords
- Roundtable: Where next for personal injury reform?
- Markerstudy capacity owner QIC sees profit fall
- The ABI credit hire GTA needs to better reflect today's vehicle technology
- Personal injury motor claims hit near decade low, government figures show
- Obituary: Norman Cottington, industry mourns rehab 'trailblazer'