Insurance policies are a curious creature in the world of English contract law. The law's view is that the insurer's obligation is to prevent the insured loss happening in the first place, under a pro
- Ten insurtech start-ups to watch in 2018 - part two
- Ten insurtech start-ups to watch in 2018 - part one
- Admiral refutes 'racist pricing' allegations
- Hastings to use automated fraud detection service
- Quindell auditor slapped with £700,000 fine
- QBE to miss 2017 COR target and fall to loss after "challenging year"
- AIG to buy Validus for $5.56bn