Not to brag, but in my blog post last year I noted she was worth a flutter, and became even more convinced she was going to get the role having chatted to market folk in the run up to Christmas.
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims