As they surveyed the damage done to their property and lives, many flood victims were left asking where all the money spent on flood defences had gone and whether enough had been done to protect them.
- Government to unveil discount rate reform
- Claimant lawyers accuse government of ‘washing its hands’ of injured people
- City Minister on why the government is supporting insurance as the engine of the economy
- RSA's Gail Parker on using internal brand engagement to better serve customers
- XL Catlin adds Brexit continuity clause to policies
- Tributes paid to former APPG insurance deputy chair Baroness Turner
- Ombudsman launches review following undercover investigation