In June 2011, a fire broke out at Sonae Industria's particle board manufacturing plant in Knowsley, near Liverpool. A plume of smoke, fumes, chemicals and particulate matter rose from the site.
- Video: Insurers and claimant lawyers react to whiplash reform
- Sabre delivers COR of 68.5% following IPO
- Business interruption to fall under terrorism cover
- Gable had 60,000 UK policyholders when it collapsed
- Analysis: Passing up on passporting
- Smart Driver Club in talks with insurers to increase capacity
- Underlying performance needs to improve, says Lloyd’s CFO