On 5 January 2015, Richard Baker MSP lodged a consultation document on a proposed Damages Claims (EU Directive on Safety and Health at Work) (Scotland) Bill. The Bill is a direct response to the Enter
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Premium Credit says customer data is safe following ‘cyber incident’