What is your best/worst Christmas song?
Paul Lawrence, chief underwriting officer, Hiscox London Market: Best - Original Band Aid. Worst - Last Christmas by Wham.
Sean McGovern, chief risk officer and g
- Video: Insurers and claimant lawyers react to whiplash reform
- Sabre delivers COR of 68.5% following IPO
- Business interruption to fall under terrorism cover
- Gable had 60,000 UK policyholders when it collapsed
- Analysis: Passing up on passporting
- Smart Driver Club in talks with insurers to increase capacity
- Underlying performance needs to improve, says Lloyd’s CFO