Jonathan Evans was re-elected as chairman of the All Party Parliamentary Group on Insurance & Financial Services at its recent annual meeting.
Mr Evans, who is Conservative MP for Cardfiff North, will serve until the General Election in May 2015 when he will be standing-down from Parliament.
The meeting also confirmed the re-election of the other officers of the group so the full line-up for the remaining seven months of this Parliament is:
Chairman Jonathan Evans MP (Con)
Joint Deputy Chairmen Rt Hon Lord Hunt of Wirral (Con)
Andy Love MP (Lab) Lord Newby (Lib Dem)
Joint Hon Secretaries Sir Edward Leigh MP (Con), Heather Wheeler MP (Con)
There are over 50 members of the group drawn from both the House of Commons and the House of Lords. A full list can be found on the Membership page.
- Sedgwick UK shakes up leadership team after Cunningham Lindsey merger
- Cunningham Lindsey to be rebranded Sedgwick following acquisition
- Campaigners call for ONS to collate motor data for policymakers
- Ardonagh has an acquisitions warchest of £500m
- AIG moves European business to new UK and Luxembourg units
- SSP users experiencing further difficulties following last week's disruption
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud