Overarching this has been a power shift between brokers and customer groups, with the latter now having the ability to base decisions on a wide range of variables - not simply ‘word of mouth'.
- Video: Insurers and claimant lawyers react to whiplash reform
- Over half of Lloyd’s MGAs have under resourced teams
- Gable had 60,000 UK policyholders when it collapsed
- Blog: How brokers can convince schools to buy cyber coverage
- RSA's Gail Parker on using internal brand engagement to better serve customers
- Business interruption to fall under terrorism cover
- My Other Life: Stephen Ridley, triathlon competitor