The All Party Parliamentary Group on Insurance & Financial Services (APPGIFS) has set up a busy autumn programme of meetings, all of which are open to the public.
It covers a wide range of topics from the progress of reforms of motor insurance to the new risks of cyber crime. It will also tackle the hotly debated reforms to annuities and pensions and the role of the London Insurance Market in supporting the Government's Growth Action Plan.
There will also be a joint meeting with the All Party Parliamentary Group for Missing and Runaway Children and Adults to explore the role of the financial services sector in promoting and developing the concept of guardianship.
Full details of the programme, including dates, times and speakers can be found on the Programme page.
Occasionally, the pressure of Parliamentary business means that meetings are changed nearer the time so if you are planning to attend it is best to check back on the group's website beforehand.
If you are attending you should allow plenty of time to enter the Palace of Westmister as the queues for public admission can sometimes be very long.
The secretariat of the APPGIFS is run by Incisive Media. If you have ideas for topics the group could discuss or would like to present at any of the autumn meetings you should contact Jonathan Swift, Content Director, Insurance Division, Incisive Media.
- City Minister on why the government is supporting insurance as the engine of the economy
- Ombudsman launches review following undercover investigation
- XL Catlin adds Brexit continuity clause to policies
- Broker Network makes fifth ‘powerhouse’ acquisition
- Munich Re to cut 900 jobs as reinsurer targets profits surge in 2018
- Aviva hires LV and Zurich bosses in commercial growth plan
- Axa denies U-turn after customer has excess refunded from Liverpool car park fire