The Fire Protection Association called for a range of measures to improve fire safety when it met members of the All Party Parliamentary Group on Insurance & Financial Services last night (10 June).
The three issues the FPA tackled were
• Solving the Unwanted and False Automatic Fire Alarm Issue
• Sprinkler protection of warehouses
• Suitability of building regulations for addressing MMC fire challenges
Their full presentation can be downloaded FPA Presentation and a report and minutes from the meeting will be available soon.
- Cost of motor claims hits highest ever level
- Aviva hires LV and Zurich bosses in commercial growth plan
- Ombudsman launches review following undercover investigation
- Loss adjusting and insurtech gains fail to stem Charles Taylor profit decline at full year
- MCE to pull out of Ireland following ‘incredibly disappointing’ loss of passporting
- Munich Re to cut 900 jobs as reinsurer targets profits surge in 2018
- Rising Star: Matthew Vamplew, DAS UK Group