The meeting of the Group scheduled for Tuesday 25 February has been postponed because of the the pressure of Parliamentary business.
It will be re-arranged and details will be published here.
- SSP users experiencing further difficulties following last week's disruption
- Insurance data could have been used in Leave campaign, claims whistleblower
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Campaigners call for ONS to collate motor data for policymakers
- Ardonagh has an acquisitions warchest of £500m
- AIG moves European business to new UK and Luxembourg units
- Konsileo to offer 'bespoke' customer data for underwriting