Recent cases have demonstrated that there is a fine line between lawful and unlawful surveillance techniques, bringing into sharp relief the responsibilities of those who use private investigators.
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims