But this is not necessarily the case particularly in a region where the insurance market is perpetually placed, albeit with a degree of variance, in the soft environs of the soft cycle.
- Cost of motor claims hits highest ever level
- Ombudsman launches review following undercover investigation
- Aviva hires LV and Zurich bosses in commercial growth plan
- Axa denies U-turn after customer has excess refunded from Liverpool car park fire
- City Minister on why the government is supporting insurance as the engine of the economy
- Blog: Medical hope for mesothelioma patients and asbestos insurers
- Munich Re to cut 900 jobs as reinsurer targets profits surge in 2018