Luckily, being fairly robust, I am one of those who can give what I hope is an accurate report from the front line!
Though it might be just a hazy memory to some by now, the British Insurance Brokers'
- Video: Insurers and claimant lawyers react to whiplash reform
- Sabre delivers COR of 68.5% following IPO
- Business interruption to fall under terrorism cover
- Gable had 60,000 UK policyholders when it collapsed
- Analysis: Passing up on passporting
- Smart Driver Club in talks with insurers to increase capacity
- Underlying performance needs to improve, says Lloyd’s CFO