Luckily, being fairly robust, I am one of those who can give what I hope is an accurate report from the front line!
Though it might be just a hazy memory to some by now, the British Insurance Brokers'
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair