It was used to describe a reinsurance market that seemed deceptively to be hardening on the outside, but below the surface there was still capacity in abundance at relatively very soft pricing.
- Sedgwick UK shakes up leadership team after Cunningham Lindsey merger
- Cunningham Lindsey to be rebranded Sedgwick following acquisition
- SSP users experiencing further difficulties following last week's disruption
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ardonagh has an acquisitions warchest of £500m
- AIG moves European business to new UK and Luxembourg units
- Insurance data could have been used in Leave campaign, claims whistleblower