The latest newsletter covering the recent activities of the All Party Parliamentary Group on Insurance & Financial Services is now available.
It reports on the group's submission to the Department for the Environment, Food and Rural Affairs on Flood Re, the strong support given by the chair of the group, Jonathan Evans, to the Solicitors Regulation Authority as it tackles attempts to get round the ban on referral fees and plans for future meetings on payment protection insurance and with the Financial Conduct Authority.
Full details of the group's programme are also available on the website.
- Video: Insurers and claimant lawyers react to whiplash reform
- Lloyd’s struck by £2bn loss from nat cats
- Insurance leaders pledge to pass on personal injury reform savings
- Gosden retires as Higos chairman two months into role
- Zurich appoints former RSA boss Robinson as chief underwriting officer
- Government to unveil discount rate reform
- Claimant lawyers accuse government of ‘washing its hands’ of injured people