The latest newsletter covering the recent activities of the All Party Parliamentary Group on Insurance & Financial Services is now available.
It reports on the group's submission to the Department for the Environment, Food and Rural Affairs on Flood Re, the strong support given by the chair of the group, Jonathan Evans, to the Solicitors Regulation Authority as it tackles attempts to get round the ban on referral fees and plans for future meetings on payment protection insurance and with the Financial Conduct Authority.
Full details of the group's programme are also available on the website.
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- My other life: Assistant football referee - David Roome, NMU Glasgow
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Marsh appoints UK corporate CEO