The All Party Parliamentary Group on Insurance and Financial Services turns its attention today (Tuesday 2 July) to some of the pressing issues surrounding long-term protection.
The meeting takes place in Committee Room 20, House of Commons at 4.30pm
Attitudes towards financial protection
Insurer Unum and think-tank Demos discuss the findings and policy recommendations of four recently published reports looking at financial protection in the UK and the attitudes of policy makers, workers and special interest groups to financial protection and resilience.
Peter O'Donnell, chief executive of Unum
Max Wind-Cowie, Demos
The meeting is open to members of the public but accommodation may be limited.
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Premium Credit says customer data is safe following ‘cyber incident’