The All Party Parliamentary Group on Insurance and Financial Services turns its attention today (Tuesday 2 July) to some of the pressing issues surrounding long-term protection.
The meeting takes place in Committee Room 20, House of Commons at 4.30pm
Attitudes towards financial protection
Insurer Unum and think-tank Demos discuss the findings and policy recommendations of four recently published reports looking at financial protection in the UK and the attitudes of policy makers, workers and special interest groups to financial protection and resilience.
Peter O'Donnell, chief executive of Unum
Max Wind-Cowie, Demos
The meeting is open to members of the public but accommodation may be limited.
- Cost of motor claims hits highest ever level
- Munich Re to cut 900 jobs as reinsurer targets profits surge in 2018
- Ombudsman launches review following undercover investigation
- Analysis: A healthy mind: Providing mental healthcare in PMI
- This week in Post: Claims, costs and closures
- Loss adjusting and insurtech gains fail to stem Charles Taylor profit decline at full year
- Axa denies U-turn after customer has excess refunded from Liverpool car park fire