The latest issue of the newsletter for the All Party Parliamentary Group on Insurance & Financial Services (No 35, February 2013) is available.
This confirms the meeting on 26 February with the floods minister Richard Benyon, as well as the other remaining meetings this session covering the aftermath of the payment protection insurance scandal and the latest position on Solvency II.
The meetings are open to members of the public to attend. You are advised to arrive early in case there are queues to get access to Parliament. The public seating in the committee room is also limited.
Download the newsletter APPG newsletter Feb 2013
- Cost of motor claims hits highest ever level
- Ombudsman launches review following undercover investigation
- Munich Re to cut 900 jobs as reinsurer targets profits surge in 2018
- Analysis: A healthy mind: Providing mental healthcare in PMI
- MCE to pull out of Ireland following ‘incredibly disappointing’ loss of passporting
- Blog: 'Beast from the East' hits farms hard
- Aviva hires LV and Zurich bosses in commercial growth plan