The latest issue of the newsletter for the All Party Parliamentary Group on Insurance & Financial Services (No 35, February 2013) is available.
This confirms the meeting on 26 February with the floods minister Richard Benyon, as well as the other remaining meetings this session covering the aftermath of the payment protection insurance scandal and the latest position on Solvency II.
The meetings are open to members of the public to attend. You are advised to arrive early in case there are queues to get access to Parliament. The public seating in the committee room is also limited.
Download the newsletter APPG newsletter Feb 2013
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- My other life: Assistant football referee - David Roome, NMU Glasgow
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Marsh appoints UK corporate CEO