But was left stunned by the blackest of black humour from outgoing British Insurance Brokers’ Association boss Eric Galbraith. “I just hope I’m alive!” Galbraith quipped in his thick Scottish brogue.
- Analysis: How the industry was shamed by the gender pay gap
- Shares in Hastings fall owing to rising claims costs
- Roundtable: Where next for personal injury reform?
- Personal injury motor claims hit near decade low, government figures show
- Neos eyes up connected home security service following partnership with Homeserve
- Blog: What Cambridge Analytica means for AI in claims
- The ABI credit hire GTA needs to better reflect today's vehicle technology