But was left stunned by the blackest of black humour from outgoing British Insurance Brokers’ Association boss Eric Galbraith. “I just hope I’m alive!” Galbraith quipped in his thick Scottish brogue.
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- CII warns 'long way to go' even as gender pay gap numbers fall
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role