The latest newsletter from the All Party Parliamentary Group on Insurance & Financial Services is out.
It looks forward to the next session which focuses on a range of issues around the rising cost of insurance, starting with the accusations made in the recent Channel 4 Dispatches programme about insurers' approaches to motor repairs.
The group will also be examining the implications of the delay in the Solvency II regime.
Download the newsletter Group newsletter, January 2013
If you would like to be added to the mailing list for updates on the group's activities please contact Jonathan Swift or David Worsfold.
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- A-Plan bucks trend with latest high street branch opening
- Premium Credit says customer data is safe following ‘cyber incident’
- Marsh appoints UK corporate CEO
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Up to 3750 jobs at risk from Marsh's acquisition of JLT