The latest newsletter from the All Party Parliamentary Group on Insurance & Financial Services is out.
It looks forward to the next session which focuses on a range of issues around the rising cost of insurance, starting with the accusations made in the recent Channel 4 Dispatches programme about insurers' approaches to motor repairs.
The group will also be examining the implications of the delay in the Solvency II regime.
Download the newsletter Group newsletter, January 2013
If you would like to be added to the mailing list for updates on the group's activities please contact Jonathan Swift or David Worsfold.
- Insurance leaders pledge to pass on personal injury reform savings
- Government to unveil discount rate reform
- Lloyd’s struck by £2bn loss from nat cats
- Gosden retires as Higos chairman two months into role
- Zurich appoints former RSA boss Robinson as chief underwriting officer
- Claimant lawyers accuse government of ‘washing its hands’ of injured people
- Ombudsman launches review following undercover investigation