Following in the footsteps of the Mazda Laputa, a car whose name famously made it unfit for sale in Spain, Xuber would probably be wise to avoid Arabic-speaking countries if looking for new markets.
- Cost of motor claims hits highest ever level
- Ombudsman launches review following undercover investigation
- Munich Re to cut 900 jobs as reinsurer targets profits surge in 2018
- Analysis: A healthy mind: Providing mental healthcare in PMI
- Rising Star: Matthew Vamplew, DAS UK Group
- Aviva hires LV and Zurich bosses in commercial growth plan
- Axa denies U-turn after customer has excess refunded from Liverpool car park fire