The autumn programme for the All Party Parliamentary Group on Insurance & Financial Services is now available.
It kicks off next Tuesday afternoon (11 September) with a meeting with the Financial Services Authority to discuss the transition to the new regulatory regime.
Later in the autumn session, the group will look at a diverse range of current issues including flood insurance, claims management, fraud and Solvency II.
All the meetings are open to the public, subject to space. If you are attending you should allow adequate time to get through the security checks.
- Munich Re to cut 900 jobs as reinsurer targets profits surge in 2018
- Ombudsman launches review following undercover investigation
- Axa denies U-turn after customer has excess refunded from Liverpool car park fire
- Aviva hires LV and Zurich bosses in commercial growth plan
- Cost of motor claims hits highest ever level
- Blog: Medical hope for mesothelioma patients and asbestos insurers
- Rising Star: Matthew Vamplew, DAS UK Group