The autumn programme for the All Party Parliamentary Group on Insurance & Financial Services is now available.
It kicks off next Tuesday afternoon (11 September) with a meeting with the Financial Services Authority to discuss the transition to the new regulatory regime.
Later in the autumn session, the group will look at a diverse range of current issues including flood insurance, claims management, fraud and Solvency II.
All the meetings are open to the public, subject to space. If you are attending you should allow adequate time to get through the security checks.
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- A-Plan bucks trend with latest high street branch opening
- Premium Credit says customer data is safe following ‘cyber incident’
- Up to 3750 jobs at risk from Marsh's acquisition of JLT
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Marsh appoints UK corporate CEO