It would appear that Chartered Institute of Loss Adjusters executive director Malcolm Hyde's children may have a slightly sadistic streak given their father's fear of flying.
For Christmas they bought
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- CII warns 'long way to go' even as gender pay gap numbers fall
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair