Penny is not used to being stood up, so was more than a little bit miffed when a PR from a major insurer failed to turn up for a meeting last week, especially as the rendezvous involved a trip to the
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair