Being a fully-fledged Londoner dealing with the hustle and bustle of the transport system every day, Penny has been obsessed with the BBC's six-part documentary The Tube.
Among others, this week's sho
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- CII warns 'long way to go' even as gender pay gap numbers fall
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails