Mr Jones's commonsense and practical approach to the huge challenge he faces in getting the whole Personal Accounts regime up and running in a pretty tight timescale certainly impressed those MPs and Peers who have a clear understanding of the issues and were involved in shaping the legislation that created Personal Accounts. He also showed a skilfull, light touch in dealing with the more politically charged contributions, mainly from those who lament the passing of the era of generous final salary pension schemes.
A more detailed summary of the proceedings has been prepared by the group's technical consultants Price WaterhouseCoopers.
APPG - note of meeting _PADA_ 201009.pdf
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- CII warns 'long way to go' even as gender pay gap numbers fall
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role