This up-dates people on changes in the group's officers and its administrative arrangements as well as previewing the issues likely to dominate the autumn session of Parliament.
If you would like to be added to the email list for up-dates on the group's pogramme and activities please let Jonathan Swift or David Worsfold know.
- Government to unveil discount rate reform
- Claimant lawyers accuse government of ‘washing its hands’ of injured people
- RSA's Gail Parker on using internal brand engagement to better serve customers
- Tributes paid to former APPG insurance deputy chair Baroness Turner
- Insurance leaders pledge to pass on personal injury reform savings
- City Minister on why the government is supporting insurance as the engine of the economy
- XL Catlin adds Brexit continuity clause to policies