Tuesday 25 October, 4.30pm. Portcullis House, Room M
Referral fees - What next?
• Will a ban succeed in the objective of reducing costs/motor premiums
• How can a ban be best policed/regulated?
Confirmed speaker: David Sandhu - Chief Executive Officer, AI Claims Solutions
Tuesday 15 November, 4.30pm. Portcullis House, Room N
A new consensus for tackling whiplash culture in the UK
• Can the insurance industry agree on how diagnosis, claims and treatment could be changed?
• Is there a better way?
Speakers: Andy Wigmore, on behalf of Health and Case Management
Prof Sir Mansel Aylward (TBC)
Tuesday 29 November, 4.30pm. Portcullis House, Room R
Payment Protection Insurance Claims and Beyond
• An update from the Financial Ombudsman Service
Confirmed speaker: Natalie Ceeney, Chief Executive and Chief Ombudsman, Financial Ombudsman Service
All of these meetings are open to the public although accommodation in the Portcullis House meetings rooms can be limited. Anyone attending should arrive early to allow time to pass through the security checks.
For further information on the All Party Group please contact:
020 7316 9321
020 7316 9282
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship