She brings the total number of embers of the group to 53 with just over half now drawn from the House of Commons.
Next meeting tomorrow
The next meeting of the group is tomorrow when it will be tackling the problem of whiplash claims from motor accidents:
Tuesday 15 November
Portcullis House, Room N, 4.30pm - 6pm
A new consensus for tackling whiplash culture in the UK
Can the insurance industry agree on how diagnosis, claims and treatment could be changed; and is there a better way?
Andy Wigmore, on behalf of Health and Case Management
Prof Sir Mansel Aylward
Nick Starling - Director of General Insurance and Health, Association of British insurers Graham Plumb, Claims Technical Manager - Large Loss, AXA Insurance
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship