The group will be aiming to produce a report towards the end of the spring session summarising its work on motor insurance costs, referral fees and whiplash claims. If you would like an input into this please contact [email protected]
The newsletter can be downloaded here: APPG News31.pdf.
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair