First unveiled in 2013, China’s One Belt, One Road scheme aims to connect more than 60 different countries to China through the Silk Road Economic Belt and the Maritime Silk Road.
- Cost of motor claims hits highest ever level
- Ombudsman launches review following undercover investigation
- Loss adjusting and insurtech gains fail to stem Charles Taylor profit decline at full year
- Aviva hires LV and Zurich bosses in commercial growth plan
- Rising Star: Matthew Vamplew, DAS UK Group
- This week in Post: Claims, costs and closures
- Munich Re to cut 900 jobs as reinsurer targets profits surge in 2018