Some broker networks have been gaining members recently, making the point for joining forces. At the same time, management buyouts are heralding a new era of independence for the sector.
- Sedgwick UK shakes up leadership team after Cunningham Lindsey merger
- AIG moves European business to new UK and Luxembourg units
- My other life: Mark Murray, Allianz Insurance, Countdown champion
- Ardonagh has an acquisitions warchest of £500m
- Konsileo to offer 'bespoke' customer data for underwriting
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Motor premiums have already started to fall: Fitch