At the end of February, Bermuda expects to receive the approval of the European Parliament and Council for equivalence with the Solvency II directive with retrospective effect from 1 January 2016.
- Zurich settles two claims from Westminster terror attacks
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- ERS owners explore potential sale
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- CBL broker EISL stages management buyout
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails