Subsidence issues have hardly been hogging the headlines of late. Indeed, the Association of British Insurers recorded only 17,000 subsidence claims for 2014 compared to 54,000 in the last ‘event year
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails